[Centos-automotive-sig] Weekly update on the automotive-sig

Fri Mar 4 17:06:00 UTC 2022
Allison King <alking at redhat.com>

Hello Everyone,

So here are some of the changes that we have worked on over the last few
weeks:

   -

   We have added the kernel-automotive package to the content definition
   available in content resolver:
   https://tiny.distro.builders/view--automotive-view.html
   -

   We have introduced the Automotive Stream Distribution as the public, in
   development, version of the Red Hat automotive product:
   -
      https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-automotive-sig/2022-March/000073.html
      -
      https://blog.centos.org/2022/03/centos-automotive-sig-announces-new-autosd-distro/
   -

   The automotive SIG documentation has been updated to mention Automotive
   Stream Distribution, see: https://sigs.centos.org/automotive
   -

   We are working on enabling a new structure in CentOS’ lookaside cache,
   to give more flexibility to the SIGs’ workflows
   -

   We have a dedicated channel on Matrix:
   https://matrix.to/#/#centos-automotive-sig:matrix.org You can use:
   https://chat.fedoraproject.org if you are not already a matrix user.
   It’ll allow you to use for CentOS account (which is also a Fedora account
   since Fedora and CentOS share their account systems).

Happy hacking!

Allison

--
*Allison King*

Technical Project Manager, In-Vehicle OS

Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com/>

alking at redhat.com
<https://red.ht/sig>