[CentOS-devel] CentOS CS & GFS packages

John Newbigin jnewbigin at ict.swin.edu.au
Thu Jul 21 23:11:36 UTC 2005

OK, I have sorted out a new directory structure and tarred it up at

The packages are currently signed with the CentOS-2 key (on a CentOS-2)
box which for some reason makes rpm -K on a CentOS-3 box unhappy.  If
they are not suitable I can make some changes.

These have not been compared in any way to the Red Hat shipped versions.
  I have a feeling that Red Hat don't ship binaries, but perhaps they
just kept it hushed.  I don't know anyone who uses the RH GFS.

I have also included perl-Net-SSLeay from Dag's EL3 repo.  This is
required for some of the fencing scripts like iLO.