[CentOS-devel] DEAD THREAD Building a custom 2.6.9 kernel

donavan nelson donavan at 4wx.net
Fri Feb 3 23:16:56 UTC 2006

> I know, and I am not asking stuff that has anything really do to with
> Gentoo. I am trying to find out who has built a custom x86_64 kernel
> using the CentOS sources.
>
> The more I ask and less it get's answered seems like either those that
> have do not want to respond. And/or those that are responding have not,
> and have no clue about what could cause what problem.

TO EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD:  This thread is dead as of 5:12PM CST Feb,
3, 2006.

William, if you are trying to build rebuild a kernel on a STOCK CentOS
install please bring those issues back to IRC where you will surely get
the guidance and/or nudging in the proper direction.  If not, this
thread is dead.  If/When you do return to irc, please READ what people
say to you before going off on an unrelated tangent.

Do not reply to this message on this list, I will accept a direct email
if you have questions regarding this thread termination.