[CentOS-devel] Jigdoes of CentOS 4.4 and 5.0 i386/x86_64 CD/DVD available.

Wed Apr 18 22:23:56 UTC 2007
Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de>

Maciej Żenczykowski wrote:
> So I've run this locally, and the following files are failing:
>
> http://mirror.centos.org/centos/5.0/os/x86_64/RELEASE-NOTES-{it,ru,pt,fr,nl,es,ja,de,cz}.html

Yes, those are the files.

> They all have newer timestamps on the main mirror, then the remaining
> files in that directory.
> Apparently someone has gone and changed them after the fact.  And most
> importantly after I generated the jigdo files.
>
> Does this mean the main directories contents can actually change after
> release?  If so... then that's bad.

They shouldn't. These seem to have changed because of the charset fuckup
with the release notes on the ISOs.

But normally stuff in os/ shouldn't change after release.

On another note: I was able to rebuild all other x86_64 CD isos and they
do have the same checksums as the ISOs on the mirrors.

And I asked dag to rebuild jigdo-0.7.3 for rpmforge, so it will be
available for CentOS 5 also.

More testing from me in the next few days, I have to go through the
documentation first and that needs a little time.

Cheers and thanks,

Ralph