[CentOS-devel] CentOS 5 Beta Initial Test Release

"Ing. Ernesto Pérez Estévez" centos at ecualinux.com
Wed Feb 21 17:46:21 UTC 2007

Lance Davis wrote:

> If folks here want to be a part of that test they need to join the
> centos-qa list (http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-qa) and
> send a message to this list (centos-devel) saying that they would like
> to be a part of the qa process and join the qa team, with details of
> relevant experience if you are not known to the core developers.

Hi, this is me, Ernesto, I would like to be part of the QA process. I
have already tested the upstream vendor betas and I have some experience
with their distributions, in fact I maintain a distro we made for an
appliance based on RH

BTW I dont know if an i586 kernel/glibc will be compiled for centos5,
but I can help in it too.

regards
ernesto

> Membership of the centos-qa list will then be approved.
>

> Lance
>
> --
> uklinux.net -
> The ISP of choice for the discerning Linux user.

Ing. Ernesto Pérez Estévez
http://www.ecualinux.com
USA: + 1 404 795 0321 / España: +34 917617884
Ecuador: +593 2 3412402 / + 593 9 9246504