[CentOS-devel] CentOS 5 Beta Initial Test Release

John Julian jjulian at laika.com
Wed Feb 21 17:58:19 UTC 2007

I would like to be included for the test as well.

I'm a systems administrator for Laika, Inc., and we are using CentOS 4.4 for our feature film productions, but are anxiously waiting to test 5.0 due to some newer libraries that are not available in 4.4.

We have 200+ Linux systems at the moment, and our R&D team would be happy to h elp test this as well.

If you need more info, please let me know at jjulian_at_laika.com

Thanks!
John.