[CentOS-devel] BackupPC

Wed Feb 14 12:21:35 UTC 2007
Jordi Espasa Clofent <jordi.listas at yahoo.es>

Hi folks,

I've read with interest the next references:
http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2006-April/002216.html
http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=1299

Currently I'm using the package without problems.
In fact, I installed it from source before and I used the perl modules
provided by Dries' and Dag's repo in first time.
At present moment I've removed the mentioned packages and I've used only
the c4-testing repo. All the installation and dependencies resolving
processes has worked great. Good work Johnny ;)

¿Are there some intentions to move BackupPC from testing-repo to
extras-repo?

I think it is an interesting package, especially in hybrid environment
(Win+Linux, ie.)