corrected spanish version and question: Re: [CentOS-es] Re: [CentOS-devel] Anaconda Slides in "Other Than English"

Mon Mar 19 02:14:17 UTC 2007
Shawn M. Jones <smj at littleprojects.org>

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> "Ing. Ernesto Pérez Estévez" wrote:
>
>> BTW, I have a question, in slide #2 says: The organization that produces
>> centos is named The CentOS Project.
>>
>> I'm hesitant on whether to translate "The CentOS Project" to Spanish or
>> leave it like this, in English. My suggestion is to translate it.
>>

> I'd say: Leave it. It's a name and shouldn't be translated.
I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't be translated in Japanese or some of
the Asian languages, so we might want to make a policy of just leaving
it untranslated.

Japanese and Asian language speakers, please correct me if necessary.

--Shawn