[CentOS-devel] Release farkage potential

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 22:48:47 UTC 2007

On 9/5/07, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
> Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
> > I was wondering if we should see about stealing the new Dell built one
> > for Fedora?
> I dont know what that is :)

Matt Domsch wrote a whole set of infrastructure tools for Fedora to
push out updates to mirrors. I think it is what causes the
fedora-enchilada to show up on various mirrors these days.

I can see the one downside to the system is:

Fedora Account System

    * You must have an account in the Fedora Account System. (More
info also at Infrastructure/AccountSystem.) You are not required to
sign the Contributors License Agreement to merely mirror Fedora
content, but you must do so if you wish to contribute to other aspects
of Fedora.