[CentOS-devel] Release farkage potential

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Sep 6 23:36:21 UTC 2007

Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
> Matt Domsch wrote a whole set of infrastructure tools for Fedora to
> push out updates to mirrors. I think it is what causes the
> fedora-enchilada to show up on various mirrors these days.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Mirroring

we dont need anything of this nature, we have something in place that seems to
be working mostly. What I meant by mirror management is how the stuff looks when
its on the mirror

pushing out each tree, as it is, for upto 3 sub-release deep is just plain
stupid. So if anyone has ideas on how we can do this in a sane manner, please do
speak up :)