[CentOS-devel] Artwork Project

Marcus Moeller

mm at gcug.de
Sat Aug 9 08:53:39 UTC 2008

Dear Alain

> We have put on the wiki some workarounds about CentOS image rendering,
> a proposition to manage translation in a common point (using svn), and
> a new motive design (for CentOS 5.3 maybe).

> Please, any comment, suggestions will be appreciated.

First thanks for the reorganization of the content and the additions.
Concerning the new 'Flower Tree' design, I would personally prefer if
you could leave out the bright white overlay and just keep the light
blue forms. (like on the centosX-grub-splash-2.svg)

Maybe you could also reduce the number of 'swirls' on
centosX-anaconda-header-2.svg and on
centosX-anaconda-firstboot-left-2.svg.

Keep on your good work.
Marcus