[CentOS-devel] Using Centos as embedded linux.

Vishak V. Kurup vishak.kurup at nestgroup.net
Mon Jan 14 04:09:36 UTC 2008

Thank you all for the enormous suggestions and information's ... I think I can go forward with the customization. Many suggested using Debian instead of CentOS... Why I prefer CentOS is that CentOS is more stable than Debian or any other editions... and there will be less dependency problems (I think so)

Vishak V Kurup