[CentOS-devel] Using Centos as embedded linux.

John Summerfield debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Tue Jan 15 00:01:01 UTC 2008

Vishak V. Kurup wrote:
> Thank you all for the enormous suggestions and information's ... I think I can go forward with the customization. Many suggested using Debian instead of CentOS... Why I prefer CentOS is that CentOS is more stable than Debian or any other editions... and there will be less dependency problems (I think so)

You need to define "stable" to justify that. Debian would say it is more

I don't think CentOS has fewer dependency problems than Debian; I
installed a minimal Debian Stable system the other day, then added the
ntfs tools and the whole takes 346 Mbytes of disk.

-- spambait
1aaaaaaa at coco.merseine.nu  Z1aaaaaaa at coco.merseine.nu
-- Advice

You cannot reply off-list:-)