[CentOS-devel] Bad checksums in repodata

Thu Jul 31 16:07:23 UTC 2008
Joshua Baker-LePain <jlb17 at duke.edu>

On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 at 10:32pm, Johnny Hughes wrote

> Joshua Baker-LePain wrote:
>> It seems like there are some bad checksums in the updates repodata for the
>> x86_64 5.2 tree (the onlyone I've checked).  Trying to update a freshly
>> installed (and fairly minimal, so I don't know exactly how many packages
>> are affected) system I get:
*snip*

> This issue should have been cleared up long ago
>
> where are you syncing your info from

I had tried both rsync://ftp.linux.ncsu.edu/CentOS/5.2/updates and
rsync://mirror.linux.duke.edu/pub/centos/5/updates, with the same result.
Both had all the latest package updates (e.g. nss_ldap) but also the bad
checksums.  I just checked
http://mirror.stanford.edu/yum/pub/centos/5/updates and it was wrong as
well.

--