[CentOS-devel] Re: Volunteering for CentOS

Tim Verhoeven tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com
Wed May 28 07:58:17 UTC 2008

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 12:58 AM, Jordan Evans <jordanevans19 at gmail.com> wrote:

>     I took a look at the various projects and the ToDo list, the project
> that interested me Pandora, although I would have to brush up on my python
> ;). It seems there is not much information on it though. Another project
> that interested me was Cranberry but there is also very little information
> on it.

Very nice that you find some projects you like. Normally the people
responsable for those projects will respond to your mail. If not mail
again to centos-devel and say explicitly that you would like to help
on a certain project. Also, some people are busy so it may take a
couple of days for them to respond.

Regards,
Tim

--