[CentOS-devel] CentOS mailing list for job offers

Jon Peatfield

J.S.Peatfield at damtp.cam.ac.uk
Tue May 6 01:01:36 UTC 2008

On Tue, 6 May 2008, John Summerfield wrote:

<snip>
>>  [ would anyone be interested in a junior position in our HEP group? ]
>
> HEP?

HEP == High Energy Physics (almost universally I thought).

It is just a job supporting computing in that group here (well ~50% of the
time) so the actual meaning isn't very important.

The deadline for applications is today and it is a junior post so I doubt
that many people reading this would be very interested.  If you are I'm
sure that your advanced google-fu would let you find it pretty quickly ;-)

  -- Jon