[CentOS-devel] Re: Volunteering for CentOS

Tue May 27 08:30:01 UTC 2008
KarthiKeyan <karthixinbox at gmail.com>

Hello,
        I am glad to join with you CentOS devs and testers. I am ready to
spend my hours for centos testing. I am sure i may help you a little. I will
be glad to hlep you like Jordan Evans. :)