[CentOS-devel] Re: Volunteering for CentOS

Tue May 27 08:32:19 UTC 2008
Tim Verhoeven <tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com>

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 12:44 AM, Jordan Evans <jordanevans19 at gmail.com> wrote:

>>    I recently saw a blog that gave me the idea to volunteer for CentOS
>> http://misterd77.blogspot.com/2008/05/centos-52.html
>>   and I was wondering if the CentOS community had any work that I could
>> help with. I could help with testing and recompiling
>>   the packages, but I'm open to any suggestions and if you have any work
>> you need help with thats within my abilities, I
>> --
>> Ubuntu, an African word meaning Slackware is too hard for me
>
> Sorry, I pressed send too soon, I meant to say I will be glad to try my best
> to help you

Hi Jordan,

Thanks for volunteering. As a first step I would say that you keep
following this list so you get a idea what is happing inside the
CentOS project. Secondly have a look at the CentOS wiki
(http://wiki.centos.org). It contains a list of project (or possible
projects) and a ToDo section.

I don't know your interests but have a look around and let us know
what you think.

Regards,
Tim

--