[CentOS-devel] CentOS on the Asus Eeepc ...

Sun Sep 7 18:09:29 UTC 2008
Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net>

We talked earlier on IRC about the Asus Eeepc
I think the idea was to start a wiki page with at least informations
regarding the Eeepc.
So here it is : http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops/Asus/Eeepc (not
linked from the CentOS on Laptops wiki page yet though , still a draft ;-) )

I had to modify the installer initrd.img to include the atl2.ko module
for the wired nic to install from my local mirror .. where do i store it
? on the wiki page itself, as an attachment ? a simple link to a tmp
space on my website ?

I'm now wondering what's the best way to include the atl2.ko module
during setup : a rpm that will be fetched from centos extras (?) or a
simple driverdisk ?

Ideas & comments welcome ...
--
-