[CentOS-devel] CentOS on the Asus Eeepc ...

Mon Sep 8 12:45:25 UTC 2008
Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net>

Marcus Moeller wrote:
> Dear Adrian.

Dear Roger ,

> I would suggest to use ddiskit as that's what it's meant to be for.

Yeah, that was one of the possibility i had a look at ...
> An option could be to build an RPM and to include it in an additional
> repository.

That was the alternative to a dd ... i was thinking about a very small
epo specific for the eeepc that could host the patched madwifi , the
uvcvideo kmod (for the webcam) and the atl2.ko module ...

But if Karanbir wants to take an alternative path to the traditionnal
anaconda stuff ...
--
-
Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net>