[CentOS-devel] Talk about existing forums

Akemi Yagi amyagi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 18:43:02 UTC 2009

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 4:49 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
> hi guys,
>
> One of the things that came up from the last chat about the language
> specific websites, was that there was no one on that call who actually
> used the forums.
>
> With the help of Akemi, I've been able to setup a meeting for the
> existing english forum moderators to come together and have a chat about:
>
> 1) what we have right now
> 2) Whats broken
> 3) whats really good
> 4) where they would like the forums to be in the next 6 months
> 5) Where they would like the forums to be in the next 12 months
> 6) The idea of 'English' as being just another language

Some heads up here. There is a forum thread entitled "Suggestions on
forum improvements" which was started by Scott Robinson:

https://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=14921&forum=18

That collects voices from actual forum participants and should cover
(to some extent) No. 1 - 3 above.

Akemi