[CentOS-devel] Talk about existing forums

Ralph Angenendt

ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 12:35:27 UTC 2009

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 2:52 PM, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd much rather see the effort go into better handling of the mail list archives
> with a searchable web interface instead of splitting the knowledge base and
> making it take much more work to find and answer questions.

I just wanted to ask you what's wrong with the google search box on
the archive pages just to find out that it somehow went away when we
moved mail servers.

On the other hand: Do you know about a solution which is a drop in
replacement for pipermail? Or which is an addition to pipermail?

And no, Mailman is not going to go away.

Ralph