[CentOS-devel] yum-3.2.8 for Centos 4 backport, part II.

David Hrbáč hrbac.conf at seznam.cz
Wed Jul 22 18:15:38 UTC 2009

William L. Maltby napsal(a):
> David,
> Thx for the work. I tried a test today and have a problem.
> What I did was import your GPG.KEY file, manually added a .repo, and ran
> yum with a --disablerepo=\* --enablerepo=hrb.
> All seemed to go well.
> I then did the same yum update command, but enabled the rpmforge repo to
> try and pick up a new rtorrent moddule to test for Dag.
> Results were a message saying "There was a problem importing one of the
> Python modules required to run yum. The error leading to this problem
> was: No module named op. Please install a package which provides this
> module, or verify that the module is installed correctly".
> Since I did my steps manually and am not real handy with this stuff, how
> should I proceed to correct this?
> Thanks,

repo has installer

one installed disable stable repo.
1) what version of yum are you running?
2) what plugins?

Please be aware that testing repo has a new version of yum 3.2.19, which
is not production ready and the package is broken. I have been asking QA
for yum-3.2.8-9.el4.hrb.2.1.5.noarch.rpm. Version 3.2.19 will follow
soon, I"m running it now successfully with