[CentOS-devel] Forum migration: newbb_to_phpbb

Mon Mar 23 20:40:30 UTC 2009
Marcus Moeller <mmoeller at econet.ch>

Dear Al,

>> For me, it's still unclear which parts are already stored in LDAP
>> right now.
>
> Try ldapsearch against the LDAP server, that would help you to find out.

Please note that I was talking about the current XOOPS installation on
centos.org. Ralph confirmed that this one uses 'local' SQL backend,
only.

>>  If we can start from the scratch, we can just go ahead I
>> guess.

I now know: Yes, we can ;)

> To test the script, you could put it in a machine with phpBB, xoops+cbb
> and LDAP server installed and properly configured, then go on.

As mentioned, XOOPS user table dump is missing in the TestVM. I am
going to talk with Karan about that.

Best Regards
Marcus