[CentOS-devel] Windows Server 2008 guest on KVM

Tue Mar 24 18:27:46 UTC 2009
Phil Schaffner <Philip.R.Schaffner at NASA.gov>

Julian Price wrote:
> Karanbir Singh wrote:
>> Julian Price wrote:
>>
>>> What needs to happen to get KVM-72 or later into a repository?
>>>
>> well, are you proposing to take ownership of this bit of code ? if
>> so, propose a .spec file perhaps ?
>>
>> Tim will prolly need to weigh in with views
>>
> It was more of a suggestion really.
>
> I don't think I'm qualified to take ownership. I've used yum but I don't
> know how it works, same goes for KVM, and I'm not really set up for
> testing here either. I have been writing some KVM documentation for the
> Wiki though, and that's what led me to make this suggestion.

Since the packages in question

http://www.lfarkas.org/linux/packages/centos/5/x86_64/

are from Farkas Levente, who frequents this list, perhaps he would like
consider offering them for inclusion in CentOS repos?

Phil

P.S. Thanks to Julian for contributing to the Wiki.