[CentOS-devel] Windows Server 2008 guest on KVM

Tue Mar 24 19:17:16 UTC 2009

Phil Schaffner wrote:
> http://www.lfarkas.org/linux/packages/centos/5/x86_64/
>
> are from Farkas Levente, who frequents this list, perhaps he would like
> consider offering them for inclusion in CentOS repos?

that would be quit cool. however, isnt there a problem with what runs on
what ver of KVM ? in that centos-5 does not run beyond a certain
release, whereas windows needs something else and opensolaris needs
something completely different. or have those issues been resolved now ?

Does anyone know what @redhat.com folks are working on for EL5.4 / EL6 ?
  If possible, we could offer them access to our repo's so they could
push testing builds and get a wider community feedback loop in place.
</thinking out loud>