[CentOS-devel] [PHP 5.2.6] Feedback / Centos Testing and CentOS Extras

John Thomas gmane-2006-04-16 at jt-socal.com
Wed May 6 13:19:03 UTC 2009

Karanbir Singh wrote:
<snip>
> There will be plenty to help out with. I've been investigating the idea
> of sub-rep's and how we might handle that in the buildsystem. Give me a
<snip>

Thank you for all this great stuff.

If possible, please consider including an rpm for Eaccelerator (
http://eaccelerator.net ).  I have found this application indispensable
for speeding up PHP applications.

Dag provides the rpm for the base repo, but I am not sure his repo will
include builds for all these great repos you are developing.

As an aside, should there be a webstack mailing list?

--
Sincerely,
John Thomas