[CentOS-devel] [CentOS-qa] 5.4 - i386 isos and tree

Tue Oct 27 20:49:44 UTC 2009
Patrice Guay <patrice.guay at nanotechnologies.qc.ca>

Douglas McClendon wrote:

> The bleeding edge first pass bits are here-
>
> http://filteredperception.org/downloads/overlay/20091027/livecd-tools-014-6dmc.src.rpm
>

> I've successfully tested something that either is equivalent to that
> build, or very very close.  But I'll put out a really tested srpm in a
> couple more days, which hopefully will also have the useful
> separate-filesystem persistenthome feature, as well as the global
> persistence incorporated here.

I will take a look at this updated version of livecd-tools. To
incorporate this version into the current livecd-tools project, I will
explode your source RPM, examine and pick the relevant patches.

In the future, you can directly submit your patches for the CentOS
LiveCD by opening a ticket on the project page:
https://projects.centos.org/trac/livecd/

Thanks for your help,

--
Patrice