[CentOS-devel] WebsiteV2

Marcus Moeller

mail at marcus-moeller.de
Wed Sep 30 07:06:59 UTC 2009

Dear Will.

>> I am offering to lending a hand with version two the site (graphics design,
>> cutting/creating templates or programming) per Karanbir. What can I do to
>> help?

Thanks for being interested in the CentOS Web Infrastructure.

You may want to take a look at/join this thread:

http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-docs/2009-September/003584.html

for further information.

Besides that, please create a wiki account and ask for permissions to
your homepage on the CentOS-docs lists as described here:

http://wiki.centos.org/Contribute

Afterwards, I am going to send you list of open task, so you can just start off.

Best Regards
Marcus