[CentOS-devel] Extra PHP 5.2.9 packages available in testing

Thu Sep 10 15:10:17 UTC 2009
Tim Verhoeven <tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com>

Hi,

The 5.2.9 PHP packages available in the testing repo are missing some
extra components that upstream does not build. For the normal PHP
5.1.6 this was solved by packages in Extras or other 3th party repos.
But for the 5.2.9 PHP there were missing until know. I've just build
them and they are available in the testing repo
(http://dev.centos.org/centos/5/testing). The provided extra packages
are php-tidy, php-readline, php-mssql, php-mcrypt, php-mhash and
php-dbase.

A warning, there are untested packages. So I would really appreciate
if people could test these new packages and let us know if they work
or not.

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Verhoeven - tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com - 0479 / 88 11 83

Hoping the problem  magically goes away  by ignoring it is the
(Linus Torvalds)