[CentOS-devel] Extra PHP 5.2.9 packages available in testing

Fri Sep 11 12:10:38 UTC 2009
Benjamin Mack <benni at typo3.org>

Hey Tim,

thank you for working on these packages. They are very important for our
projects. I'm part of the developer team of TYPO3 content management
system. We have a lot of clients that run CentOS 5 and cannot upgrade to
the latest version of TYPO3 (as it requires PHP 5.2).

I will be testing these packages in the next days and report back if we
have any problems with them.

All the best,
Benni Mack