[CentOS-devel] Apache ServerTokens says Red Hat

Thu Sep 3 08:51:08 UTC 2009
Peter Magnusson <iocc at centos.lists.flashdance.cx>

On Thu, 3 Sep 2009, Karanbir Singh wrote:

> On 09/03/2009 09:14 AM, Peter Magnusson wrote:
>> thats why it still said CentOS! After restart of apache, it says Red Hat.
>
> always a good idea to first go look at bugs.centos.org to see if your
> issue has already been reported, and if so - track that issue

Its really boring and takes time but I'll report this for now...
http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=3818

Question: Is there any point of reporting bugs that Red Hat itself got into
bugs.centos.org? They are STILL bugs. CentOS can be better than Red hat.
If so, I have more bugs to report (that I REALLY REALLY want to have
fixed...).

No, I dont have any RHEL subscription.
The other option will be to NOT report it to anyone.