[CentOS-devel] Apache ServerTokens says Red Hat

Thu Sep 3 09:09:24 UTC 2009

On 09/03/2009 09:51 AM, Peter Magnusson wrote:
> Its really boring and takes time but I'll report this for now...
> http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=3818

I dont think you actually read my last email, searching for it is not
the same as reporting it. Go look once again, then close your new report
as a dupe of the existing one.

> Question: Is there any point of reporting bugs that Red Hat itself got into
> bugs.centos.org? They are STILL bugs. CentOS can be better than Red hat.

yes there is, if its not a local centos issue, its still good for people
to be able to track it here, and yet be able to link upstream - in many
cases, helping the upstream developers with testing and potential fix's.

> If so, I have more bugs to report (that I REALLY REALLY want to have
> fixed...).

if you really really want them fixed, go out and buy a subscription to
rhel. or propose patches along with the reports.