[CentOS-devel] Forum Thread -- Relating to the CentOS 5 Testing Repository

Fri Jan 22 17:26:29 UTC 2010
Jean-Marc LIGER <jean-marc.liger at siris.sorbonne.fr>

Le 22/01/10 17:59, Karanbir Singh a écrit :
> On 01/22/2010 04:52 PM, Jean-Marc LIGER wrote:
>
>> It has been built with php-devel 5.1.6 not 5.2.10.
>> Do you think a rebuild isn't necessary ?
>>
> I dont really care. I dont use php, or have any interest in there. But
> if there is a specific issue, then we can look at fixing it. Things that
> I think or dont think about are harldy relevant to the scope of things
> going on here.
>
> Also, there is no php-extras in the WAS.
>
> Or, are you considering, and completely failing to communicate, a
> parallel php-5.2.x stack.

Exactly, there has already been some similar demands on the list about this.

Well communicate is the more difficult thing to do, thanks for having
guess my purpose.