[CentOS-devel] Updated docs on http://www.centos.org/docs

didi ribalba at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 11:32:03 UTC 2010

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 10:34 AM, Fabian Arrotin
<fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net> wrote:
> Karanbir Singh wrote:
>> On 10/04/2010 05:29 AM, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> Other ideas about the link to the Red Hat website are welcome too :-)

I have been thinking about this too. Looking at the docs I had the
idea that it might be nice to have the actual content somewhere on the
wiki, so we don't just copy the static files but take the html and
create wiki markup out of it. Like this we could actually add stuff
and create a better experience. I looked into writing a parser to do
this but it turned out to be quite complicated. But if people think
this is a good idea I could try again.

Cheers Didi

--
Hoffmann Geerd-Dietger