[CentOS-devel] Brief status update, please?

Ned Slider

ned at unixmail.co.uk
Mon Apr 4 18:50:06 UTC 2011

On 04/04/11 18:27, Brian Mathis wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 8:48 AM, Alan Bartlett<ajb at elrepo.org>  wrote:
>> On 4 April 2011 13:40, Matthew Miller<mattdm at mattdm.org>  wrote:
>>
>>> I checked the web forum in case there was something new there, and there
>>> doesn't appear to be. It's been a couple of weeks without news. Thanks.
>>
>> Matthew,
>>
>> Please tell me that I am not in a time warp or falling into a black hole.
>>
>> How does my last posting [1] (dated 2011/3/31) fit into your assertion
>> of "a couple of weeks without news"?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Alan.
>>
>> [1] https://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=29685&forum=53
>

> I'm completely flabbergasted that...

Brian,

No disrespect, but I'm equally flabbergasted that you have the nerve to
criticise Alan who has reached out to the CentOS developers for
information and relayed it to the part of the CentOS community for which
he is responsible (i.e, the forums). Perhaps if someone from the MLs
similarly stepped up and showed some initiative/leadership, or even just
coordinated with Alan, then you might have a clue what goes on around
here rather than waiting for something to magically appear in your inbox.