[CentOS-devel] missing SRPMS?

Tue Dec 13 05:10:36 UTC 2011
Steven Crothers <steven.crothers at gmail.com>

Correct me if I'm wrong but in order to make GPL happy you /only/ need to
put up SRPMs for .centos packages right? If so, why not save yourself the
trouble of a full tree? If people want SRPMs so badly they can go get them
off the ftp server imho. I know that's what I do to rebuild PHP-mysql
against Percona instead of wasting my time going some long convoluted route.