[CentOS-devel] CentOS-4.9 SRPMS

Leonard den Ottolander leonard at den.ottolander.nl
Wed Feb 23 01:23:23 UTC 2011

Hi Greg,

On Sat, 2011-02-19 at 09:23 -0700, Greg Bailey wrote:
> OK, this morning's programming project is a python script to
> automatically generate your list.  I get:

I hadn't spotted that you already solved this in python. With some shell
scripting I come to essentially the same result. (My hit on zsh is a
last iteration bug :)

I have one addition: comps-4WS-0.20110202. Not sure what to make of
anaconda-product-4-2WS.

> initscripts-7.93.35-1.el4_8.src.rpm
> kdelibs-3.3.1-17.el4_8.1.src.rpm
> pidgin-2.6.6-5.el4_8.src.rpm
> seamonkey-1.0.9-66.el4_8.src.rpm
> squirrelmail-1.4.8-5.el4_8.8.src.rpm

I think these are false positives.

> indexhtml-4.1-1.src.rpm

Rather distro dependent but it might need updating as well.

Everything else on our lists matches afaict.

Regards,
Leonard.