[CentOS-devel] progress?

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Wed Feb 23 08:11:58 UTC 2011

On 02/22/2011 01:22 PM, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> I did post this list of files yesterday ... but we do not build directly
> from the list because the SRPMS are generated as part of the build and
> they must match upstream.  Here is the list:
>
> http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2011-February/106570.html

Oh, great, thanks for posting the list, Johnny.  I didn't think to check
on the centos@ list.

I was thinking more along the lines of codifying/automating adding the
packages to the build-root and upstream bug reporting, not changing the
SRPM's, but I'll wait until the three in-progress builds are out to bug
you guys about that again.  Thanks for all the work you do for the project.

-Bill

--
Bill McGonigle, Owner
BFC Computing, LLC
Email, IM, VOIP: bill at bfccomputing.com
Social networks: bill_mcgonigle/bill.mcgonigle