[CentOS-devel] Website Version 2, next steps
av at gnome.org
Wed Feb 23 13:06:32 UTC 2011
Il giorno 23/feb/2011, alle ore 13.56, Ralph Angenendt ha scritto:
> Suggestions for a solution for the web site - please no "Joompal3,
> because I've used it once", but more like "DruTyPress 4, because we
> already fed RSS feeds to that, This wanted feature also can be
> implemented easily, Oh, and it has a bridge to php-bb".
1. it has feeds support and they are easy to implement
2. it is easy to maintain by multiple people and easy to develop
while working in a work-group.
3. it has LDAP integration
4. works fine on CentOS since we currently have the needed packages
in EPEL. (so easy to upgrade or recover directly from RPMs)
5. we can link it to the phpbb istance with no problem, a link on the header
or anywhere else on the frontpage will just do what we need.
6. we currently use it in Fedora and we have several nice pages to have it
set up together with some nice modules
7. it is easy to deploy on puppet
8. even the White House use it on their websites!
Ralph, is this not enough?
More information about the CentOS-devel