[CentOS-devel] progress?

Dag Wieers

dag at wieers.com
Fri Feb 18 16:28:17 UTC 2011

On Fri, 18 Feb 2011, Larry Vaden wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 4:03 PM, Dag Wieers <dag at wieers.com> wrote:
>
>> One is not expected to criticize on this list. All is well. Don't ask any
>> uncomfortable questions please ! It's normal for a RHEL rebuild to be
>> months behind the original. It has never been different for years. Either
>> shut up or pay for the real thing. The developers are doing the best they
>> can. Again all is well. Don't believe the non-believers.
>
> One can read that you are very prolific and that there is a community
> of developers who help you with your transparent process.
>
> What is the URL that describes your process?

Hi Larry,

Everything is available from:

     http://svn.rpmforge.net/svn/

we have a viewvc front-end and a mailinglist to keep track of changes
here:

     http://svn.rpmforge.net/viewvc/

And there are mailinglists to suggest changes or discuss packages. But at
least everything is shared.

We don't have the community size, nor the infrastructure, nor the
financial baggage that CentOS has, so it may not be a good comparison.