[CentOS-devel] progress?

Mon Feb 21 14:50:38 UTC 2011

Hi

On 02/18/2011 04:47 PM, Dag Wieers wrote:
> If after so many years we still have the same issues, and the same threads
> and arguments come up, including the promise to fix it after the release
> gets out, but it never does, then yes, I become cynical.

You will find that its only you who really comes up with these things -
and since the 6.0 was announced upstream this is the third time you have
decided to start throwing marbles around a process you neither
understand nor want to.

I've read through most of this thread and its all just random stuff
recycled over and over with zero real value add. You seem to have
something in your mind as to how a process might work, and are
completely unable to comprehend any deviations from there. I am no sure
if there is any other way to put this across.

- KB