[CentOS-devel] progress?

Tue Feb 22 16:56:38 UTC 2011
Thomas Bendler <ml at bendler-net.de>

2011/2/21 Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org>:
> [...]
> I've read through most of this thread and its all just random stuff
> recycled over and over with zero real value add. You seem to have
> something in your mind as to how a process might work, and are
> completely unable to comprehend any deviations from there. I am no sure
> if there is any other way to put this across.

With other words, what I think that is perfect is really perfect,
other people are just time consuming idiots without technical
knowledge. And they don't contribute to the project so they have to
shut up. Did you ever asked yourself why so less people contribute to
the CentOS project? Maybe it has something to do with the CentOS
project and not with the fact that are only idiots out there who can't
contribute to the project.

Kind regards, Thomas

P.S.: I set up a mock/script based infrastructure as a proof of
concept for a fork in less than four weeks from scratch, so it can't
be so much rocket science to get C6 up and running if enough people
sort out the remaining build problems.