[CentOS-devel] progress?

Mon Feb 21 17:39:29 UTC 2011
Steve Meyers <steve-centos at spamwiz.com>

On 2/21/11 8:19 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> The fact that there are disfunctional setups in place is not something
> that anyone ( I for one ) are deny'ing. But the fact that a call for
> help got zero traction for weeks is also worth considering. We could go
> back, stop everything that is going on at the moment and try to process
> engineer a better setup before we again start working on CentOS-6, I'd
> say a target of 2 to 3 months would be reasonable if we did that.

If you're referring to the branding issues call for help, I was unable
to help at that time, but I also had trouble understanding exactly what
was needed.  There was a link to an Audit Status page on the wiki,
without much explanation of what should be done with it.

Would it help to have someone in charge of organizing community
involvement?  Someone who would take the time to ensure that there is
enough documentation of how people can help?

Steve Meyers