[CentOS-devel] Updates from today

Thu Mar 10 21:43:44 UTC 2011
Dag Wieers <dag at wieers.com>

On Thu, 10 Mar 2011, Johnny Hughes wrote:

> On 03/10/2011 03:12 PM, Dag Wieers wrote:
>> On Thu, 10 Mar 2011, Johnny Hughes wrote:
>>
>>> CentOS does not rely on one person.  We have a QA team of 30 or so
>>> people and at least 6 developers who could build OS from scratch.
>>
>> Who are those 6 people and are they all involved in the various CentOS
>> releases ?
>
> There is no need to name names, but every member of the team is very
> busy making releases happen.

I know of Karanbir, Tru and you, but haven't seen anyone else announcing
signed packages. From the Team page at http://wiki.centos.org/Team I can
only identify Russ as being active on the mailinglist.

Who has access to the buildsystem and who has access to the keys for
signing wrt. CentOS 4.9, 5.6 and 6.0 ?