[CentOS-devel] Why not a fusion between CentOS and SL?

Wed Mar 23 09:27:59 UTC 2011
Ljubomir Ljubojevic <office at plnet.rs>

Scientific Linux uses upstream source to create their own repo, without
desire to be 100% compatible.

CentOS project is dedicated to provide (as close as possible) 100%
compatibility. It's not just a rebuild of upstream sources, goal is tu
*duplicate* RHEL.

It's that simple. And this was answer many times in this and other
mailing lists, forum threads....

Ljubomir