[CentOS-devel] Help with LiveCD for 6.0

Jeff Sheltren jeff at osuosl.org
Tue May 24 03:45:53 UTC 2011

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 6:23 PM, Jerry Amundson <jamundso at gmail.com> wrote:
> I can/will help. What is needed?
> I see FabianArrotin posted to the task regarding light gnome
> desktop+firefox. I can test that, and/or start a parallel LiveMedia
> with XFCE (or KDE)... My account on QAWeb is not approved, so replies
> here are better. I'll also hang out in IRC as jamundso.

Jerry, thanks for the help.  Your account on QAweb should be activated
so feel free to follow up on the ticket directly.  Yes, Fabian did
some initial work yesterday/today and it's probably best at this point
if you can test out his kickstart file(s) and see that they are
working OK for you.

Thanks,
Jeff