[CentOS-devel] Interested in IA64 build.

Lamar Owen

lowen at pari.edu
Mon Oct 8 15:35:06 UTC 2012

On Monday, October 08, 2012 09:28:29 AM Lamar Owen wrote:
> And the 5.7 new/changed packages that are relevant to ia64 are built, sans three: kudzu, NetworkManager, and mod_nss.  I'm going to look into those three failures, but in the meantime I'll put the builder to work getting the 5.8 changed/new packages built.

And NetworkManager and kudzu handbuild fine.  Kudzu does not; I need to rebuild pciutils to not include zlib-devel, and am doing that now....

Since 5.8 includes new pciutils, doing that one instead of the downrev, and rebuilding kudzu as part of 5.8 instead of going downrev.  That may come back to bite me later, but, doing it anyway.  :-)