[CentOS-devel] Interested in IA64 build.

Lamar Owen

lowen at pari.edu
Mon Oct 8 16:44:18 UTC 2012

On Monday, October 08, 2012 11:35:06 AM Lamar Owen wrote:
> On Monday, October 08, 2012 09:28:29 AM Lamar Owen wrote:
> > And the 5.7 new/changed packages that are relevant to ia64 are built, sans three: kudzu, NetworkManager, and mod_nss.  I'm going to look into those three failures, but in the meantime I'll put the builder to work getting the 5.8 changed/new packages built.
>
> And NetworkManager and kudzu handbuild fine.  Kudzu does not; I need to rebuild pciutils to not include zlib-devel, and am doing that now....

And so, my test box (an SGI Altix 3200, 2CPU) is now at:

CentOS release 5.7 (Final)
Kernel 2.6.18-274.el5 on an ia64

I'm getting closer.... the 5.8 build is at:

[lowen at winterstar ~]$ buildstatus58
No IA64 target:         0
No Package Found:       0
Scratch total:          1
Built binaries:         160
Built SRPMS:            29
[lowen at winterstar ~]$

Out of:

[lowen at winterstar ~]$ wc -l ~/c58-to-build.txt
246 /home/lowen/c58-to-build.txt
[lowen at winterstar ~]$

246 source packages.