[CentOS-devel] CentOS build/repo of MRG Realtime

Fri May 17 22:42:48 UTC 2013

On 05/16/2013 08:34 PM, Dmitry E. Mikhailov wrote:
>> Would you be able to help on that front ? Would anyone else ?
> Sorry for the stupid question. How exactly can I help?
>
> Roll the rpm and boot the kernel? What else?

Thats basically it. When the builds come through, do whatever /
something to make sure that they are still fit for purpose.

> P.S. I see a good use for the realtime kernel in conjunction with
> Asterisk open source telephony software switch.

Cool,

We also need a bit of help running our CentOS.org asterisk service :)

- KB

--
Karanbir Singh